Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden Signs (inspired by Laurastheme)

Posted by mmebrady (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 11, 10 at 20:20

Here are two I've just finished. I have another that I'll post tomorrow after I finish sealing it.

http://s818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/mmebrady/Garden Junk 2010/?action=view¤t=Z2FyZGVuIG9mIHdlZWRpbicuanBn.jpg

http://s818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/mmebrady/Garden Junk 2010/?action=view¤t=SSBnYXJkZW4sIHRoZXJlZm9yZSBJIGFtLmpwZw.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden Signs (inspired by Laurastheme)

Hmmm, the links aren't working :o( I am repasting them in code here:
I garden, therefore I am

Garden of Weedin'

The signs are totally lovely! You did a great job on them!

I read your post rather quickly and read it as "stealing it" instead of "sealing it" LOL

o

someday I will figure out how to post images correctly......grrrr......thank you for helping, and for the compliments!!

o

You're welcome :o)
With Photobucket just use the info in the code section instead of the one below it ;o)

o

Very cute signs! mmebrady, all you have to do is look for the "HTML" code by your pictures on Photobucket. Copy it and paste it into your message here. Usually if you click on it at Photobucket, it will automatically copy it. Then I like to click on "Ctrl V" to paste it in the message box. It will look like a bunch of gobbledygook here but once you do a preview of your message, you'll see the pictures themselves.

Where do you plan to put your pretty signs? Heck, I even like our painted cardboard in the background! lol

o

Those signs are great! Much more decorative than mine.

o

hee hee -- the painted cardboard "protects" the driveway from my spray painting adventures.

These signs I'm going to sell at a craft show at school because they're on nicer wood (GS). I have some scrap wood that I'll use for signs for my own garden -- I like it better.

o

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here