Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Potting bench

Posted by gmadeb (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 16, 10 at 20:55

Everyone here has inspired me to make a potting bench!

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Potting bench

I love it!! What did you use to connect garden hose to house-type faucet?

o

Very nice! I like the color & I see you used an old headboard for the top part! Great recycling!! So handy to have a sink too! Jan

o

Thanks! Sorry for the double post! It isn't hooked to a hose but there is one nearby. The legs are some old landscape timbers that were about to get burned. I am not a carpenter so this took me several weeks of sweating and redoing to get it to stand straightLOL

o

Very pretty Love it . I want one.

o

Looks great & also looks very useful! Great recycling...oh, & I love the color, too! TFS!
Jeanne S.

o

You did an awesome job!

o

Really cute! I have to figure out how to make one with some old barn doors I have. Good job!

o

extremely beautiful
tanya

o

Love your potting bench! Love the color, love the sink area, love the shelf, love the back and slats at the base...LOVE IT ALL! Very well done! Thanks for sharing! Bear Hugs! Kirk

o

Nicely done 'deb! And good for you for sticking to it tho you are "not a carpenter". I'm afraid of that type of project so admire you for moving forward dispite misgivings.
Kathy

o

• Posted by jel48 Z4 Michigan (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 19, 10 at 15:25

Love it!

o

Great looking potting bench.
Good color, too!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here