Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Old Pump

Posted by kirkus 5a (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 4, 11 at 21:05

Hi Everyone! Worked outside for just a bit today in the heat...added a bowling ball (now a gazing ball LOL) to my old pump vignette...changed out a little wagon wheel with the bigger, old wagon wheel you see in the picture. :o) That's a glass float on top of the pump that I purchased at a garage sale for $2. My wife Carol found the little turtles (in front) in a Terry's Village catalog. The bowling ball came from a teacher friend (for free!) when she heard I like to place them in my gardens as gazing balls! :o) ENJOY! Bear Hugs! Kirk

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Old Pump

I swear I'm not following you.....Love this vignette! I need to find some bowling balls....our TS never seem to have any cool looking ones.

o

Kirk...Everything looks really cool and peaceful. I love it.

Marylee

o

Yes, Kirk...I love this garden vignette! The tree branches, the old wooden wheel, pump & bucket of flowers...& then you make it POP w/the cobalt blue! Love it! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

You use rocks so well as part of your vignettes. The native rocks here are not very pretty. I always notice yours.

o

Love it!
Kathy

o

AHHHHHHHHHH................I LOVE it!

o

• Posted by 9bark 3bto5a BC (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 6, 11 at 13:55

Very nice! Reminds me of a rainforest!

o

Pic Perfect! All fits together so well! Cute turtles Carol found!Love the blue on blue! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here