Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
making jar bugs

Posted by bverste zone 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 5, 10 at 21:27

I need instructions please, My grandkids r coming for a week, I need some crafts, I figured painting some pots, mosaic stepping stones, I even had some directions for butterflies out of copper. I even have some stuff for sparklers--I think the girls will enjoy those. Any other idea? Whew I am tired already!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: making jar bugs

duh! No wonder I couldn't find anything--I tried searching again with bottle bugs and eureka! but any other ideas or thoughts I would appreciate I have also been working on some totems and will take pictures, then you all can tell me where you find the pretty pottery and dishes,

o

Here is a great link for recycled projects for kids:
http://www.planetpals.com/recycle_crafts_kids.html

o

Also look up the recipe for play doe it is very easy I use the cool aid one and my GB love playing with it .I have 4 gb that stay with me for the summer they each have there on bag of play doe.

o

Ahh, they'll love the sparklers & bottle bugs ...lots of beads & bling! I think it's fun to have some pics of GK's printed & they can do some scrappin' with just lots of stuff around the house...papers, sewing notions, stamping, etc. Sometimes they make "cards" with the pics & scrappin' for their friends or whoever. They'll keep you BUSY & TIRED...so just have FUN! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here