Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

More 'real estate' for Garden Junktion !

toomuchglass
14 years ago

Another house has popped up in the "Junktion" ! I always say good things come to those who wait -- and I Was rewarded for waiting !!!!! Garden2garden ( Donna ) sent me this house . I just LOVE IT !!! ** Take a Look -- It's my own store ! -- Kathy's unique garden art !! I had to laugh and smile at the same time - check out the signs :

*** Bottle trees - stained glass - gem bugs - totems - rain chains -- and the best - "Custom welding" !!! LOL That made my day ! I'm still laughing at that !!!

Thank you so much Donna .... just like all the ones I got before & hopefully the ones to come -- I'll cherish it .

Take a look see !

{{gwi:185358}}

Comments (10)

• Calamity_J
    14 years ago

How Adorable!!! Good Job!!!

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

That is so cute!! Looks like some kind of a blade for edge of roof, can't quite place it but looks like it was on a hedge trimmers or something. Love all the signs!! Donna did a great job!! Jan

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

Donna had to have worked on this house before you posted that you wanted to sell your garden art, toomuchglass. I think this house is a fantastic premonition of things to come! I love the zigzag design. It reminds me of Victorian gingerbread trim. Donna, you have such neat printing! I need you to make some signs for me! What a sweet personalized gift for you, Kathy! Great job, Donna, and what a thoughful gift!

• katishooked
    14 years ago

Donna, you've done a great job on this house. Like it. Toomuch I know you are enjoying your houses. Hope the rest come in.

Kat

• cait1
    14 years ago

Very cute! I really like how the fence was done - looks very rustic and has a lot of charm.

toomuch.. have you put all your houses up yet?

• concretenprimroses
    14 years ago

Beautiful! Donna you did a great job. So glad Kathy go her own store!
    kathy

• garden2garden
    14 years ago

Well, Madam Mayor, I am SO glad you like your store. It was really fun making it. And a fun project to be a part of.

You know Luna, it WAS getting kind of freaky there for a while. It was the day after I mailed the house out that Kathy posted her "small world" post and I had just written the same to her in a note, tho she didnt know it. Then- the last thing had added to the house was the rain chain sign going down the right side, and Kathy posted the "rain chain video" post, and then her "I been wanting to do this for years post" and sunnyca suggested a REAL similar name to Unique Garden Art. All the while the house/store was in the mail. Thought I'd entered the Twighlight Zone for a while, lol. Seriously tho, I really believe that things just come together like that when the time is right.

Sunnyca-the zig zag things are some kind of tie in things for a brick facade. Went with my son to a job he was finishing up a few years ago and they were actually throwing a whole box of them out (can you imagine, lol) They are galvanized aluminum I believe. They look cool hanging from the trees, too, but tend to get tangled, have to work on that, maybe a weight on the bottom. Construction sites are a great place for junk. They throw out a LOT of stuff.

Thank you Luna, I did do some sign making with my Dad, when I was very young maybe 8 or 9 or so (many many moons ago). He made the signs for the neighborhood and would let me help him for real, not just busy work.

Cait, that fencing comes in a little roll all put together like that, in natural color wood. I got mine at Walmart a long time ago and have used a little here and there for different projects. I'm a sucker for a picket fence :)

Thank you everyone else for your kind words.
    Donna

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

garden2garden...it is adorable...great job! Can see that toomuch is very appreciative! Am lookin' forward to seeing it all put tog. on her deck railing! That galv. alumn. would be awesome for birdhse trimming, too! Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!! Love the new addition!!! Great job Donna!

• katladie
    14 years ago

Wow, that is just awesome.

Sharon

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Ohio