Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
indigosunshine

corn crib gazebo

indigosunshine
11 years ago

My husband and I salvaged this corncrib from a nearby farmer and made it into a gazebo. Tim made the fireplace from an old wood stove. The vines are hops that we planted in April. They grow amazingly fast! I planted wisteria to grow around the door.

Comments (18)

• sunnyca_gw
    11 years ago

Wow, that's a great save! Love the stove & flowers in logs! Really a nice retreat! TFS Jan

• cnm1
    11 years ago

Double wow, that is great!! Love the metal flowers outside too

• trashydj
    11 years ago

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this thanks for sharing

• jlily
    11 years ago

Your gazebo is amazing. A lovely area to relax. Your fireplace is very nice, also. TYFS JLily

• nonacook
    11 years ago

Love this!!!
    I have looked at the cribs in Indiana all the
    time, and wishing I had one here in NW Florida.
    I think it's a great idea!
    Enjoy-grin!

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

What a great save! Love the gazebo and your fireplace is awesome!

• nanatricia
    11 years ago

Yes love it!!

• kacram
    11 years ago

awesome!

• imjustsam
    11 years ago

I am so glad you have joined us, I am really enjoying looking at all your innovative outdoor ideas. Lots of new stuff to drool over. I dont think I will find a corn crib in the city, but it sure is nice to look at yours, its really cool

• luvs2click
    11 years ago

Love the corncrib! I've always wanted one of those, but reality finally won since we live in a wind tunnel on the top of a windy hill. I'll just enjoy looking at yours. There is one nearby me also - I like to go past and gawk at it.
    Arlene

• sorie6 zone 6b
    11 years ago

Wow what a great idea!! I'll be right over to sit a while!!! Looks so inviting!

• rafor
    11 years ago

Very creative!!

• PKponder TX Z7B
    11 years ago

Really amazing gazebo! I love everything about it! You inspired me to plant my old logs that are sitting out there empty!

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

You both did a great job on this corncrib...love it! Beautiful fireplace & love the log plantings in the front! Wisteria will be beautiful & spread alot ...also love the brick floor & path! Lots of work here...nice save & looks like a fun place ...esp on a cool evening! TFS! Jeanne S.

• oldcrafty
    11 years ago

Breathtakingly gorgeous. What a fun spot to have morning coffee I love everything about it!

• posieh
    11 years ago

I'm turning green! Glad you shared.

• KathyWI
    11 years ago

Absolutely Beautiful!

• calicocat1967
    11 years ago

How flippin cool is this. Love it. I could sit out there for hours reading and enjoying a cool beverage.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim