Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
corn crib gazebo

Posted by indigosunshine West WI (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 2, 12 at 22:06

My husband and I salvaged this corncrib from a nearby farmer and made it into a gazebo. Tim made the fireplace from an old wood stove. The vines are hops that we planted in April. They grow amazingly fast! I planted wisteria to grow around the door.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: corn crib gazebo

Wow, that's a great save! Love the stove & flowers in logs! Really a nice retreat! TFS Jan

o

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 3, 12 at 8:39

Double wow, that is great!! Love the metal flowers outside too

o

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this thanks for sharing

o

Your gazebo is amazing. A lovely area to relax. Your fireplace is very nice, also. TYFS JLily

o

Love this!!!
I have looked at the cribs in Indiana all the
time, and wishing I had one here in NW Florida.
I think it's a great idea!
Enjoy-grin!

o

What a great save! Love the gazebo and your fireplace is awesome!

o

Yes love it!!

o

awesome!

o

I am so glad you have joined us, I am really enjoying looking at all your innovative outdoor ideas. Lots of new stuff to drool over. I dont think I will find a corn crib in the city, but it sure is nice to look at yours, its really cool

o

Love the corncrib! I've always wanted one of those, but reality finally won since we live in a wind tunnel on the top of a windy hill. I'll just enjoy looking at yours. There is one nearby me also - I like to go past and gawk at it.
Arlene

o

Wow what a great idea!! I'll be right over to sit a while!!! Looks so inviting!

o

Very creative!!

o

Really amazing gazebo! I love everything about it! You inspired me to plant my old logs that are sitting out there empty!

o

You both did a great job on this corncrib...love it! Beautiful fireplace & love the log plantings in the front! Wisteria will be beautiful & spread alot ...also love the brick floor & path! Lots of work here...nice save & looks like a fun place ...esp on a cool evening! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Breathtakingly gorgeous. What a fun spot to have morning coffee I love everything about it!

o

I'm turning green! Glad you shared.

o

Absolutely Beautiful!

o

How flippin cool is this. Love it. I could sit out there for hours reading and enjoying a cool beverage.
Thanks for sharing,
Kim

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here