Fri, Aug 6, 10 at 22:27

210 garden
210 garden

210 garden
It took me a while to make this .

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mosaic spear

Oh wow......that detail work is beautiful! Approx. how long did it take?

o

That is GORGEOUS. I am sure a LOT of work went into it,
and I really admire the patience it takes to make something like this!
I added it to our GJ glass inspiration album.

o

I went back & forward in your album!!! Wow! You are super talented!! Your frogs are so cute & the mailbox & house numbers!! I only did 1st 20 pics & want to go back & see more tomorrow. Really great art!! Jan

o

Very pretty! I like your other mosaic projects too. Did you make the sphere or was it something else in a previous life?

o

The sphere is very pretty! What is the stand made from?

o

GORGEOUS? Yup, it sure is. I tried doing one of those. Ha! Despite my undying loyalty to the creative process it just didn't happen.

Great work.

o

That is sooo pretty. i love the bugs and flowers you put on it. A real work of art. TFS.

o

Beautiful! Did you cut the flower shapes?
Kathy

o
RE: Mosaic spear how I made

Thank you every one .I do do a lot of things just do not get around to posting.
It took me a while .I used a beach ball and used thin set and fiberglass tape .I worked on it during the winter and spring off and on .Then worked on it just before the kids panted my house had to put it a side for a while .
The stand was something else in life it was hard foam bottom that was on the bottom of a stand of some sort bought a long time a go at a gs never did any thing with it through the top a way but kept the bottom .When I was making this I look and look for something to put the spear on I found it and I coated with th set and mosaic .I did not want the ball to fall off of any thing.
Yes I did cut the flowers,bugs and butterfly's with a cookie cutter They are made of th set also. A gain Thank you all.

o

BEAUTIFUL!!! What a great job!

o

Very lovely, nanatricia...your long hours of love & labor pd off! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

That is just grand, you've outdone yourself! I like the bugs too, they add a lot to the piece. It is good that you came back and finished it, I have a hard time sticking with long time projects.
Frou

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here