Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
greensuzq

Best Buy #2

greensuzq
13 years ago

Here is my next project. I have been going to an antique store nearby my house for years. I told the owner, Millie that I was looking for nice, but cheap things for garden art. She gave me a beautiful glass light fixture that wasn't worth anything to her. I found this tea set for $8.50 and she gave it to me for $5.00. She can't wait to see what I am doing with the things I have been collecting.

{{gwi:186553}}

Comments (10)

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Very CUTE! Have fun with it & now you've got a shop owner keeping an eye out for ya! TFS! Jeanne S.

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Plates will look good in a totem. Love that teapot but in garden might look great pouring out "hens & chicks". Maybe cups could be part of wind chimes! Jan

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Oooooo...aaaaaah! Those sure are some beauties! Be sure to post pictures of your final projects with those!

• laurastheme
    13 years ago

Gorgeous!! I LOVE the teapot!

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

Another great find!
    Kathy

• seamommy
    13 years ago

I just have to say you have an eye for the absolutely most charming pottery items I have ever seen. Cheryl

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Those are just gorgeous! Love the colors and patterns...can't wait to see your projects!

• sorie6 zone 6b
    13 years ago

So cool!! Wished I could find tea pots here. If I do they are to pricey!!

• mary2010
    13 years ago

Great buy! I know what I'd make out of the teapot (lol). Can't wait to see the photos.

• rock_oak_deer
    13 years ago

So cute and will make great garden art.