Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
minnesotamaggie

I promised more!

minnesotamaggie
16 years ago

Thanks for all your compliments! You're going to give me a big head! I promised more where those came from so... here they are!

{{gwi:186582}}

{{gwi:186583}}

{{gwi:48389}}

{{gwi:186584}}

{{gwi:186585}}

{{gwi:186587}}

{{gwi:186589}}

{{gwi:186592}}

{{gwi:186594}}

Comments (22)

• ausaicmosaic
    16 years ago

Wow! what a fantastic home you have, with interesting bits and pieces everywhere.
    I especially love the boots. Is that some kind of succulent that you have planted in them?
    Everything looks so healthy and happy and I am in awe.
    Thanks for showing a the pictures.
    PS How do you get to add so many to one post?

Thanks Beth in Wagga Wagga Australia

• minnesotamaggie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Beth--Australia? Wow! Yes, about the boots. Last Fall I tucked them in a corner, covered with leaves and they even came thru the Winter. I guess I don't know about multiple pics to a post- I just followed Craftylady's advice re: photobucket and posting pics. Thanks again!

• grandma12
    16 years ago

awesome - very inviting - nice arrangements --- where in Minnesota???

• Cheri_C
    16 years ago

OH WOW, Just Beautiful!!! I just love all your rock gardens. Everything looks great. Thanks for sharing more pics.

• cindee11461
    16 years ago

Everything is beautiful!!! I wish you were my neighbor(-:

• minnesotamaggie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Grandma12-Home of the WeFest--- Detroit Lakes and thank you!

• mayme
    16 years ago

Everything looks beautiful. I love that screen door!
    Mayme

• TwoMonths
    16 years ago

I love the ones I can see. If you post more than about 3 some of our older computers will now fully down load..end up with about 1/5 of top of the pics. Someone could tell you how to post them as thumbnails and we could double click to open a bigger one...but I am not up on the how tos and can not do that myself.

• countrygrl
    16 years ago

Wow, everything is just beautiful! I especially love the rusty old bedrail. And the screen door. And the boots. Oh, I love it all!!

• pearlygates
    16 years ago

Everything looks great. I also thing that your screen door is awesome!

• kirkus
    16 years ago

Wow! I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! Do you spend hours and hours in your yard? I would! I would be out there all of the time, enjoying the beauty of everything you've done!!!! I too love that screen door! What a great idea! Tell me about that cool rock in the first picture, the one with all of the holes...that is so cool! Will you be our neighbor? I love everything you've done!!!!!!!!! Post more! Kirk

• craftylady-2006
    16 years ago

Your garden door is amazing, I just love that!!! You certainly have the knack for planting beautiful flowers in beautiful ways, love the boots, the barrels, the flower beds, all of it. What a lovely view to come home to. Congratulations on having done such a great job in your gardens.

• jeanr_2007
    16 years ago

I love your yard! I'm especially intrigued with your use of the two screen doors! I have an old, very narrow and interesting door from a train tower that I haven't been able to figure out how to display. You've got me thinking. Thanks for posting your photos!

JeanR

• shrty411
    16 years ago

Great pictures. I love your yard. especially the screen door!!

What is that tall plant in the pciture with the two green chairs. Someone gave me seeds and I have one but don't know what it is

Maria

• sow2grow
    16 years ago

WOW! I love your entire yard! I wish you could come here and help me whip my yard into shape!!

• sassy270380
    16 years ago

that is great,especially the boots

• KaraLynn
    16 years ago

Very nice! I love the old metal bed frame.

• kathi_mdgd
    16 years ago

I love everything about it,but especially the boots.TFS
    Kathi

• grammylammy
    16 years ago

Your gardens look so great! Full of whimsy & lots of love I'm sure! How on earth did you get your pictures on here? I ended up putting mine on the Garden Gallery today under Garden Junk, but I wanted it on the regular garden junk forum, here's one of mine if you'd like to take a peek: http://photos.gardenweb.com/garden/galleries/2007/08/bottle_tree_debuts_amist_rudbe.html?cat=garden_junk

Hope your gardens continue to prosper!! Grammylammy

• snickysnacker
    16 years ago

How inviting! You have made a really special place out of your yard. Keep up the good work!

• gardenduck02
    16 years ago

All of your pictures are amazing. What a beautiful yard you have!! Can I ask what that is growing out of the bottom of the red buckets and HOW DID YOU DO THAT?? LOL
    Debby

• minnesotamaggie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Well Debby-- would you believe those are tomatoes? We got the idea from a fella that calls them Norwegian Tomatoes. First time we tried them and probably the last as we have yet to get a tomato. Oh well, it was fun anyway!