Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cadonna

First Totems

cadonna
15 years ago

Thought I'd try totems too and have been collecting for awhile now. Here are my first two. Sure had fun making them and trying all the different combinations.

{{gwi:186666}}

{{gwi:186668}}

Comments (15)

• cindee11461
    15 years ago

Great job on the totems. They look wonderful and you did a great job arranging the items(-:

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Addictive, aren't they? LOL. I like the bird topper, and neat find on the pink pieces. Tho that big purple piece in the middle of the second one sure caught my eye.

hugs, Karen

• kudzukween
    15 years ago

Very pretty and I love that bird!

• katishooked
    15 years ago

You have a nice collection. And your totems are WOW. Like that blue in #2

• Bright199
    15 years ago

Very pretty, Wonderful colors on the second one.. Just love the pink on the first one. You did great!!

• texasfern
    15 years ago

Very nice.
    You have a good eye.
    Welcome to the madness!

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

WOW! Those are great! I especially love the one with the bird on top!! And I love the color choices!

• daisydal
    15 years ago

cadonna, A+ on totem school 101!!!!!! Wow, those are so pretty and I love the bird on top of the first one! The second one is so pretty in your garden with the colors and I really like the silver piece for a topper! Man, if these are your first ones, can't wait to see whats coming next! I 'm pretty sure you are on a roll!!!
    blessings-sherri

• imjustsam
    15 years ago

You must have painted those yellow ones, didnt you? I cant believe you found such perfect matches. They are just beautiful. I love them both. I never seem to get any colored glass, I must not get up early enough. Keep 'em coming, you have a new talent.

• cadonna
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks so much for the totem encouragement! I did enjoy the experience and want to try to do a few more soon. I used mostly old lamps I found at GW and the big purple piece was a vase and it was purple day at GW so it was $1!! The yellow pieces in the 2nd totem weren't painted. One was a lamp base and the other, kind of plaid looking one, was the bottom of a ceramic easter egg someone had given me one year. I do have to say i love the little bird too. I have another little blue one to use someday too. Thanks again for looking and the kind words!!

• nanagrandma
    15 years ago

Oh beautiful, colors, bird and arrangement. I am just putting together my first totems and they both have bird tops, hope they come out as nice as yours!

Sylvia

• njtomboy
    15 years ago

OOOh those are tall - I like em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sorie6 zone 6b
    15 years ago

I love both of them! Love the bird. Love that blue vase on the second one. You are an inspiration. TFS

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

I am partial to the pink one with the bird ...well, I love birds and pink! The second one is very striking - nice choice of colors. Love the shapes you put together. They flow very nicely. Do you have them anchored to something or a bigger bottom piece hidden beneath the mulch? I just hope they don't tip over and break!

• lilbluyze
    15 years ago
Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville