{{gwi:186956}}

{{gwi:186957}}

{{gwi:186958}}

{{gwi:186959}}

{{gwi:186960}}

Comments (19)

• Purplemoon
    16 years ago

Oh my, do you want to rent him out? LOL Maybe he'd enjoy "vacationing" in Phoenix?
    You are one very lucky lady. As for him,
    whatta guy!!!!!

hugs, Karen

• luna_llena_feliz
    16 years ago

Very cool stuff! I like the wind chimes ... those wouldn't be very easy to steal! he-he I really like the birdhouse project. And your vegetable garden looks pretty safe against munching critters while still looking very pretty. Tell DH, he did a wonderful job!

• meadel
    16 years ago

Oh, that first photo took my breath away! What a lovely lush garden!
    Those windows look great..is the top one a mirror?
    Fantastic job with the rest too!
    All my thumbs are up...
    Lori

• User
    16 years ago

WOW! Your DH did a fantastic job on all the projects. I especially like the first picture.

• robbied51
    16 years ago

Wow! You are so lucky! Tell your hubby he did a fantastic job on everything. I love it all!

• Bright199
    16 years ago

Triple WOW!!! Can I send my DH for lessons??? Everything is wonderful! What a luky lady you are. Thanks for sharing.

• jeanr_2007
    16 years ago

Your husband is talented! I love all his project but I'm always a sucker for wind chimes. Does the one made of chainsaw blades actually move and make music? I have one we call the hurricane chime because it takes a real storm to make it ring.

• craftylady-2006
    16 years ago

Well Purplemoon beat me too it - but I'm still going to ask, Does your hubby need a girlfriend in New England!!! Tell him I make the best lasagna in the world (so my family & friends say) and I'll even throw in cleaning and doing his laundry!!! Oh, and let's not forget, he can watch as much football and sports as he likes! Heck, I'll name the TV remote after him! LOL, no seriously, you sure are one lucky gal to have a DH who'll do those projects for you. I am really, really impressed with the birdhouse pole setup, that is so gorgeous (I'm saving that pic for future reference). As I go back and look at it again, I just realized the window is actually mirrors and it's reflecting trees and a building-FANTASTIC!!! OMG, that outhouse is so nice looking. Even though my place is not all that big, I'd put that right in the corner of my yard and use it for garden tool and planter pot storage. I love it. And those saw windchimes, those are great. Now let's get to that garden trellis, I am so jealous (you lucky gal. Oh, did I say that before, well I'm saying it again, you lucky gal you, send that man to me!!) I have a store bought trellis that I paid good money for and I just love it but your's goes to the top of the A List. Again, I am so impressed. Praise, praise, praise, clap, clap, clap to your hubby for making all these wonderful projects.

GrandmaBarb, pssst - tell him I'd send him back to you for all the Loving!!

Sal

• Cheri_C
    16 years ago

Sal you crack me up!!!
    I'll have to agree with everyone else, what a great hubby you have!!! Man we all would wear him out by the time we had him making us all these things!!! Everything is just absolutely wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing, and remember if you every feel like renting him out, just let us know!!!
    Cheri

• countrygrl
    16 years ago

Wow, great projects, all of them. I love the sawblade windchime, the fenced in garden with the arbor is gorgeous, I want that outhouse, and the bird feeder/house post if very nice. Did your DH come up with all the ideas himself, or was it your vision and he was the muscles? My DH has made some very nice things for me too, but not on such a grand scale as this!!

• grandmabarb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks for all the compliments . Yes I know I am a very lucky lady, Sorry can't rent him out yet, I still have more project for him to make for me. We kind of colaborate on things like the bird sancuary , It is a mirror on it , was hoping the flowers would reflec, but you have to be kind of close to see them, but the chimes and the arbor , outhouse potting shed and Windchimes were his Ideas, He has a good eye for things , all my friends tell him he is suppose to make 5 of everything,,,,,,,,not just one. And yes , his windchimes do chime in the wind,

• cindee11461
    16 years ago

awesome things!!! I love them all.

• njtomboy
    16 years ago

Everything is lovely.. although i ducked when I saw the sawblade windchimes... I was like woah! LOL

You and hubby make a great team - he's definitely a keeper!

• use2bcapecodr
    16 years ago

The perfect combination in a man...handy and creative!! Lucky you!

I love all of it!!

~Sandy~

• Dottie B.
    16 years ago

Fantastic!!! Love it all!!!

• kirkus
    16 years ago

What a great guy! What a beautiful yard and fantastic projects! I've collected everything I need to make a sawblade windchime...will hang it high at the edge of our woods. I LOVE IT! Thanks for the inspiration! Kirk

• grandmabarb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

glad you like them , we hung them by the shop under the eaves so the grandkids don't ever walk under, they are dull ones but could still be sharp and are very heavy!
    beware.

• haziemoon
    16 years ago

Wow! what great stuff! I just fell in love with the arbor to
    the garden. What a lucky gal you are!

Hazie

• jeannespines
    16 years ago

Awesome projects and pics! That first pic (with all your flowers) is wonderful! I also like your veggie garden...I'm always feeding the critters around mine. Great ideas and good teamwork! Jeanne