Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
member links 2009

Posted by mzclassic z9 FL (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 19, 09 at 8:02

Well here you go ladies and gents! Just follow the link below and put it in your favorites so you can spend hours looking at everything stuff. There are 68 member links on here so have fun!

Donna in Florida

http://www.carcouncil.org/garden_junk.htm

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: member links 2009

How nice of you to compile this list, Donna! 68 GJers and growing ..... thanks! ~tenderlee

o

I was time consuming but well worth it. I hope more people put the link in their favorites and use it. Thanks Tender

Donna in Florida

o

I saved it.. now I"m just waiting for a rainy day.

Is there a way to get it included in the FAQ so we don't have to bump this up all the time?

o

Well, heck, I must have missed that post...didn't put mine in, but maybe next time....

o

Donna, You are a saint! Thank you for doing this for all of us! I truly appreciate you and the time involved in creating such a worthwhile link!!!! I will be busy looking at all of these sites!!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Bear HUgs! Kirk

o

Marlene or anyone else who missed the link. I can always add to the page so just email me and I will be happy to add you to the growing list!

Donna in Florida

o

Hi Donna~

Here's my photobucket link. Sorry I missed the first post!

http://s348.photobucket.com/albums/q339/jomarkind/

o

Donna,

You are a complete sweetheart to do this! Makes it so much easier.....and oh yeah, I've bookmarked this so I can look on a rainy day (ha!) or just a really hot day here. :-) I think hooking a link up to the FAQ page would be incredibly awesome! Newbies could look there and get hooked instantly!

Love, Jules

o

That was really sweet of you to spend your time & life setting it all up in one easy place. Thank you.
Vickie

o

This is great! Thanks so much Donna.

Helen

o

Well you are all welcome. It is my gift of love to you all. This website has been up for about 12 years so its not going anywhere and I have maintained it that long. Marlene I have you online now too. If anyone else wants to be added, just let me know. I don't know how to get it into the FAQ but I will check on that.

Donna in Florida

o

bump

o

Wonderful, mzclassic! I've bkmarked it in my fav, too! Thanks for all your work! Jeanne S.

o

Donna, you are a sweety! Thanks so much for creating the site and maintaining it. You're the best!

o

This is so good! I just have to bump it back up! Thanks again, Donna! Bear Hugs! Kirk

o

Bumping this up for the new folks.....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here