Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sad News)off topic

Posted by calamity_j z7bc (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 3, 11 at 9:44

I wanted to post this on this side cuz I know Flagtuck posted on this forum also(then we all sorta gravitated to the mosaic/stainedglass forum>ya'll got sick of us here!lol!)

Here is a link that might be useful: Sad News

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sad News)off topic

calamity...thank you for posting...I do not personally know Flagtuck but I do know how many become such good friends on this Garden Web. Hugs to you & good thoughts to her sister & family & friends. Jeanne S.

o

DIdn't flagtruck have a different GJ name ? Anyway -- it just breaks my heart . All the good people just go too soon. Thanks for letting us know.

o

I am sorry to hear this news.
She did not post here as often as the Mosiac forum
but I always looked forward to seeing what she was up
to. She was always busy with a project!
My prayers to her family.

o
RE: flagtruck

For those who want to see some of her work, I just entered 'flagtruck' in the search at the bottom of the main page for the junk forum, and there are 19 hits. Some lead to her flicker page. I did not go to all the posts now, but in memory of her, I will in the next few days.

o

I remember Flagtruck posting here some, and I am so sorry to hear this. She was so talented with her garden and mosaics, and thru them had many friends on the Web who will feel her loss deeply.
My heart goes out to all who knew her.

hugs, Karen

o

That is so sad! And it must be really bad when you knew the person personally or as we say "in real life." It was wonderful to read posts from all the people she touched with her talent. That is an amazing legacy to leave behind. (((((HUGS)))))

o

First...calamity you better know we never get tired of you guys! Secondly, this makes me so sad. I've been hanging around for awhile and her stuff was always so neat.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here