Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My apologies to all

Posted by mommyandme2 none (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 14, 11 at 10:39

I am very sorry for the errors I've made. It's been more than 3 years since we last posted & we're going to make some mistakes. Please be patient with us while we learn. - Laura

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My apologies to all

DON'T even worry about it !!!!! You are nice enough to give us instructions - what more can we ask for ? :)
You are so talented ,it's awesome ! I have to get more printer ink so I can start copying your instructions .
( I better buy extra ~ LOL )

o

No problem- I want to copy some of your instructions also but I have pushed Yahoo instead of"back" & now I have to go back to "search " & get GJF that way each time until my DD straightens out my computer as Yahoo took away my toolbars! Thanks for printing them! Jan

o

I have been at this for over a year and STILL can not get links etc to work right so I usually just do not post ... do not worry about the small stuff, someone will always come along and help keep us all headed in the right direction, lol... your instructions are wonderful and we can now see the pics so keep up the good work and thanks for all the time you took to give us such nice instructions...

o

I thought when I finally found the link to your album it was well worth the effort! Your can flowers are so gorgeous and along with your instructions, I think our putting up with a bit of confusion is nothing. So just forgetaboutit! Thanks again for your tutorials!

o

Your flowers are beautiful, and thanks for sharing instructions!

I hope my post about posting didn't bother you. I had noticed some other newbies don't know how to repost in the same thread, or post links so it seemed like a good time for a reminder. I wanted to email you to say this but you don't have your email on your page.

Have fun.

Kathy

o

Ilove the flowers and the instructions.
I, too am out of ink right now and will have to print them later.

I always appreciate the photos, because I haven't been able to post pictures since Spike left and IVillage took over.
Yes, I know about the photo sites, but if I could put them on those sites, I could just as easily put them on this site-LOL

o

Apologize?? Did I miss something....I LOVED your tutorials...I copied and pasted them all into a word document so I could save them! Thanks for taking the time to post them!

o

where are the pictures?

o

OK. I must be dense but I cannot find the instructions.

o

pictures: http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h140/duckygomer/garden junk/

o

Great photos! Where are the instructions?

o

The instructions are in several posts "tutorial aluminium flowers". I think most of them are on the first page of posts still, just scroll down!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here