Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathryn_botard

nyaahh! I can wait no longer!

Kathryn Botard
13 years ago

I can't wait! I just gotta put out my Fall decorations for the front door. I was surfing ideas on images and found some great ones using the items I have. So off I go to collect stuff from last year and display it once again!

Comments (8)

• garden2garden
    13 years ago

Oh Kathy don't worry, I've been incorporating a little fall here and there the last few weeks, too. It's time. A lot of things outdoors are starting to look fallish and those fall birds are back. Haven't got it hung up yet but last weekend I went and dug my old grapevine and sunflower wreath out of the shed and very soon I'll be looking for that fake pumkin I use every year. It's still hot here and I'm darn sure ready for fall. :) Donna

• Kathryn Botard
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Yep, still hot here, but the North side of my house stays more shaded and it just feels like fall. I saw 3 bluebirds at our cattle pasture yesterday. I lost all my mums in August so I guess I'll be buying more. I can't wait till they come out at the nursery's. Maybe I'll get me some silk ones like my friend does, lol. We just got 2.1 inches of rain the past two days so things ought to really shape up. Nothing better than rain to make your yard come alive.
    {{gwi:188537}}
    {{gwi:188538}}

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

The weather around here sure feels like fall! It is only 63 here right now. It was in the 80s just the other day. Some leaves are falling off trees too. I'm not sure if it's because they need more water or not. Yep, fall is in the air!

Cute fall decor, kathyjb!

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

AAAHhhhh Fall...can't wait for it to hit VA! Today has been so gorgeous that it makes me start thinking about fall as well...things are taking on that overgrown and fall colored look here, so it shouldn't be long now.

Love your decorations...and good for you for putting them out when you want to!

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Fall, what's that? It was over 100 today, I laid around after I came back from giving dad haircut, shave & shower, until almost dark & went out & weeded & trimmed in garden, what a mess,glad I had bro. cement in 9 places where I can stick in a pole & attach shadecloth,& I did or wouldn't have any yard.By time I get home from helping with my dad it's almost dark & can't do much but water here & there. They are finally letting us water 3 times a week so that will help. I think the porch looks lovely & like all the marigolds under the windows,too. Jan

• timbuck2
    13 years ago

Very nice display you have there.A pleasure to view. My junky yard is downright ashamed.

• oldcrafty
    13 years ago

your deco looks great......my favorite time to decorate is for the fall. Mine will be going out real soon.....would probably have gotten started this week-end...but no holiday or weekend for me....gotta work! Your marigolds look soooo good....and the perfect color

• oldcrafty
    13 years ago

your deco looks great......my favorite time to decorate is for the fall. Mine will be going out real soon.....would probably have gotten started this week-end...but no holiday or weekend for me....gotta work! Your marigolds look soooo good....and the perfect color