Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
nyaahh! I can wait no longer!

Posted by kathyjb 8 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 4, 10 at 11:21

I can't wait! I just gotta put out my Fall decorations for the front door. I was surfing ideas on images and found some great ones using the items I have. So off I go to collect stuff from last year and display it once again!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: nyaahh! I can wait no longer!

Oh Kathy don't worry, I've been incorporating a little fall here and there the last few weeks, too. It's time. A lot of things outdoors are starting to look fallish and those fall birds are back. Haven't got it hung up yet but last weekend I went and dug my old grapevine and sunflower wreath out of the shed and very soon I'll be looking for that fake pumkin I use every year. It's still hot here and I'm darn sure ready for fall. :) Donna

o

Yep, still hot here, but the North side of my house stays more shaded and it just feels like fall. I saw 3 bluebirds at our cattle pasture yesterday. I lost all my mums in August so I guess I'll be buying more. I can't wait till they come out at the nursery's. Maybe I'll get me some silk ones like my friend does, lol. We just got 2.1 inches of rain the past two days so things ought to really shape up. Nothing better than rain to make your yard come alive.

o

The weather around here sure feels like fall! It is only 63 here right now. It was in the 80s just the other day. Some leaves are falling off trees too. I'm not sure if it's because they need more water or not. Yep, fall is in the air!

Cute fall decor, kathyjb!

o

AAAHhhhh Fall...can't wait for it to hit VA! Today has been so gorgeous that it makes me start thinking about fall as well...things are taking on that overgrown and fall colored look here, so it shouldn't be long now.

Love your decorations...and good for you for putting them out when you want to!

o

Fall, what's that? It was over 100 today, I laid around after I came back from giving dad haircut, shave & shower, until almost dark & went out & weeded & trimmed in garden, what a mess,glad I had bro. cement in 9 places where I can stick in a pole & attach shadecloth,& I did or wouldn't have any yard.By time I get home from helping with my dad it's almost dark & can't do much but water here & there. They are finally letting us water 3 times a week so that will help. I think the porch looks lovely & like all the marigolds under the windows,too. Jan

o

Very nice display you have there.A pleasure to view. My junky yard is downright ashamed.

o

your deco looks great......my favorite time to decorate is for the fall. Mine will be going out real soon.....would probably have gotten started this week-end...but no holiday or weekend for me....gotta work! Your marigolds look soooo good....and the perfect color

o

your deco looks great......my favorite time to decorate is for the fall. Mine will be going out real soon.....would probably have gotten started this week-end...but no holiday or weekend for me....gotta work! Your marigolds look soooo good....and the perfect color

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here