Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The 'junkiest' yard around

Posted by toomuchglass 53172 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 3, 11 at 11:42

This might have been posted before ---- I stumbled across it again . Tinfoilhat -- this'll get that hat quivering !!
I love the "Faucet Falls" ( kinda reminds me of the plumbing in my basement ~LOL )
In my wildest dreams -- This is sorta the way I'd love my house to look . Some of the stuff is just too weird , but for the most part - it's Really Me !

Here is a link that might be useful: **Weird Gardens**

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The 'junkiest' yard around

Ummmm, wow.
I've never seen entire rooms painted in those colors. I wonder how they keep things dusted and the cobwebs off.

o

Most of it is too weird for me, but she's obviously quiote creative. Very original artwork. - Laura

o

When I click on the smaller pictures they do not open up. I could not see the faucet falls. :( But what I can see screams that this person has a very busy mind! The legs remind me of A Christmas Story....

Beatrice

o

I don;t know why the pics didn't open . Here's a pic of the faucet falls ...

Photobucket

o

I remember the 'original' weird gardens--the first mosiac 'flowers' that I had ever seen. And I love the blue upside down hanging bottles. She has changed and/or added things (like we all do) since then. Some of the changes I like, but I thought the oldest was 'goodest' for the most part. Only the front has not changed much.
Thanks for showing us again!

o

Thank you for posting that picture of the falls-it's wonderful! I'd love to see it as a working water feature, and gives me ideas.

I'm using Firefox-maybe that's the problem?

There's definitely a lot to look at, but I see small treasures everywhere. I bet she has a memory for each one. OK-maybe each one...that's a lot of stuff!!!

Beatrice

o

OMG! I want a faucet falls!!! AWESOME! My friend Slowmedown has a set of legs w/highheels. I sooo wanna make a waterfall like that now!

o

I have seen her site before and thought the mosaic pieces - especially the flowers - were awesome and I always liked the legs sticking up out of the garden. I was tempted to do that myself. I never noticed the faucet waterfall. That is very cool. The one thing that really creeped me out were the dolls hanging by a hook that looked like a finger. TFS!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here