Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Now I've done it.........

Posted by grandma_cindy 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 12, 10 at 12:56

My MIL liked my glass totems, so we made one for her. Then she started buying glassware and sales and such.......then she built 7 totems LOLOL Another one gets hooked!!!!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Now I've done it.........

It's a sickness! But, it's sure fun!

o

Oh oh! It sounds like you need a totem-addict chapter close by!

o

Seven totems! You are quite an enabler there.

o

That is soooooooooo funny !!!

......and the sickness grabs another one !!

o

Here are the totems she made: blue one needs a top yet.

Photobucket

One on left needs a base yet. The one on the right she wanted as a serving piece.

Photobucket

This is the one I made for her.

Photobucket

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 13, 10 at 22:23

OMG Cindy. I wished I could blame someone on my glass addiction!!
I picked up another microwave plate at a GS on vacation and DH said I thought you weren't making anymore. I told him I have to use up the glass I've got!! ; )
WE sure are addicted aren't we. Where's that group???
Your MIL did a great job!!

o

LOL Sorie. I keep doing that too - picking up pieces even tho I have a garage full! I'll have to take a pic of my "stash". I keep wanting to pack it up for the winter and get it back out come spring, but every time I start, I find pieces that go together and start stacking LOL
OK, who wants to join the Totem Addiction group? We dont promise you wont want to make totems anymore; we'll just feed and justify each other's addiction LOLOL

o

Guess you'll have to count me as a member of the Totem Addiction Group!!! Proud member I might add (lol). I too have a stash going but continue to add new pieces. How else are you going to create the one of a kind piece?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here