Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My yardsale finds today!

Posted by tasymo zone 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 10, 10 at 13:22

Hello Friends! What a beautiful day for yard sailing, and I had some good luck, too! Check it out...

Here is a link that might be useful: yard sale goodies

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My yardsale finds today!

Jealous!! excellent stuff, I LOVE that cooler!!! and wonderful prices!! Good luck with the job prospect!!!

o

Dang! why oh why won't IE let me view your blog?

o

I don't know Kat. The link is working for me. Thanks Kelly, I need some luck with my job search for sure...

o

Great finds! Love the little chair with the terra cotta pot inside. I was looking down your blog too and I love the print of little red riding hood and your Daddy's bookcase is wonderful!

o

It WAS a great day for garage saling, wasn't it?? You got some great finds & you couldn't beat those prices!!

o

That cooler is an awesome find. A great piece for a party. They are all great finds.

I'm sure I saw a link here in the last day or so to a blog where the white pumpkin from last year had dried on its own and was reused this year. It was gorgeous. If you could get two years out of it, then only $3.50 a year.

o
RE: Sweet Repose blog

Tasymo that white pumpkin is in the Sweet Repose blog you linked to earlier. It is so cool, I'd love to find one that dried like that. Maybe it is more like a gourd.

o

Great bargains! I went on down your blog too & enjoyed your stories & curiosity about the book & the dog! You came from large family. Your daddy's bookcase is very nice & even better with all those wonderful memories! You sure get some great deals there! I hope to hit a couple of sales tomorrow. Jan

o

IE won't let me see your blog either, tasymo. I'm not pc smart enough to know why. The page starts to load then an IE message box comes up and says it can't do it, operation aborted. If I click on the box it closes the whole page, if I don't it stops loading and I can't scroll the page or click on anything on it. Just wanted to let you know. Donna

o

I wonder if it does that when I'm editing a post... Sometimes I'm editing for quite awhile. Try this.

Here is a link that might be useful: yard sale goodies

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here