Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crafting In The Barn With Friends

Posted by greensuzq Zone 7 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 19, 10 at 15:42

Here are my two friends enjoying being artistic with stuff I got at TS, GW and antique stores. I have taken over my hubbies barn. It has running water and loads of room for growth. :)

September 2010

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crafting In The Barn With Friends

Oh what fun! I wanna play, too!!

o

Looks like you girls had a good time! What a great idea "crafting with friends".

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 19, 10 at 17:41

I'd love to play too. The window is really pretty. Everything looks so nice. Lucky you to have such good friends.

o

Yes, I am very lucky to have good friends. I plan on selling some things at an Oktoberfest coming in a few weeks. But as we make things we don't want to get rid of anything.

The window doesn't have any glass and I set it in front of an old screen I had. Then just started putting a few things on it. It isn't done yet, but when I am done I will post a completed picture. My friend, with the dark hair, wants this for her time in making plate flowers, so it will stay close by. :)

o

That's what your DH's barn needed...good friends playing & working tog! Awesome! That old window is what drew my eye also...looks quite interesting with your additions to the screen! TFS your day! Jeanne S.

o

Wonderful time and wonderful stuff! Love the totems and the window. Be sure to post pictures of your next play date!

o

Love the window, I would think to use outside you would have to replace panes & whitewash paint them on inside & put yellow glass on outside & other decor. I really like items you have used on it so far. Nice work space & what fun working with friends! Jan

o

Oh I love it and am so jealous! Looks like so much fun and you have loads of room to spread out in! Also like how you've put together a display/photo shoot area! Keep on creating!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Shabby Garden Creations

o

Love the teapots! I just can't find them for a reasonable price around here.
Looks like you had a great time. How nice to have a place to spread out.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here