Adorable & Easy Wreath .

Posted by toomuchglass 53172 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 30, 10 at 16:17

It could be junked up alittle bit !

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Adorable & Easy Wreath .

I LOVE IT! One of the best autumn wreaths I've seen. What did you put it together with?

o

I didn't make it -- I stole the picture from someone else ..... ;-P

o

Very cool idea! And yes, it could use a little junk!

o

Ya know, it almost looks like a great big MAMMOTH sunflower like what I posted...so I think it needs a center like what I used on a "Barnwood Bloom." What do you think? I like ears of miniature Indian corn.

Photobucket

One of those "coppery" strainer ladles ...I find them at GS's sometimes & then could use the handle to be the "hanger." Great wreath, 2much! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Nice wreath!! Glad you can come on Kathy! How is your face & head?? Hope you are on the mend! Jan

o

Very pretty wreath! I agree it could use some junkin' up.

o

I love it! And love your creation too Jeane S. Can't believe how fast the years go. Fall again, I love this time and spring the best.

o

That is a beauty for sure, tho a bit plain. I see a plate "sunflower" in the middle. Now I want some of that pretty corn. I used to buy some every year, but never did much with it. Now I know what to do.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here