Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
We're Back ! This Time with Photos !

Posted by mommyandme2 none (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 11, 11 at 16:18

Attached is a link to our garden junk photo bucket. There is a 4 page main album & 3 additional sub-albums. My youngest & I made aluminum flowers, glass plate flowers & steamer basket flowers. There are also 6 or 7 bottle bugs. The various bits of sculpture & pottery were created by my oldest. The bottle bird & armadillo were purchased. Feel free to ask questions. Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Here are a few of our pictures
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket garden junk

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: We're Back ! This Time with Photos !

You're in T-R-O-U-B-L-E now , Missy .... I'm so blown away by all your creations ... I want to get at my stash & try and make stuff like you have !!! Okay -- I'll admit .... I meant try and Copy stuff like you have :P
I can't even begin to tell you how cool your stuff is . How big is the space you decorated ? Is it a patio ? A fenced in yard ? It's sure inspiring :) Thank you for showing us !

o

Everything is totally awesome. I love the flowers, especially the ones that look like mums. You have done an outstanding job. Thanks for sharing.

Marylee

o

Wonderful! i too particularly love the flowers.
Kathy

o

Love the face planter! did you make this too?? Great job in all your lovely things!!

o

Love your flowers it all cool!!!

o

Wow! You've really got quite the assortment of creations! I'd really like instructions on the tin flowers. I especially like the daisy type and the dahlia looking ones! Incredible!

Are you willing to share how to's?

o

You two have been very busy! Those face planters are quite unique! TFS your albums! Jeanne S.

o

Thanks for the compliments. We had a lot of fun putting it all together. I am currently living w/ my oldest dd & her family in a rental. Our "backyard" is a 8' by 36' fenced-in patio. All items that appear to be some form of pottery were made by my oldest dd. The boy with the aloe hair is quite large, almost 2 feet tall. The female, whom I call Matilda, is probably about 6" tall, is NOT a planter, but we love her anyway. I also love the birdbath with the piranha fish in it. No bird has ever dared come near it. The photos at the end of the main album & the entire mosaics album are projects we completed while living in CT. There, we had a deck & a backyard. When I moved, I gave many of those projects to my sisters. I brought the concrete leaves down here & placed them right next to our front door, but a very brazen thief stole all of them. I thought their outrageous weight would discourage potential thieves, but unfortunately, I was wrong. I'll post a tutorial on flower-making later. - Laura (& Sarah & Wendy)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here