Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Potting Table Re-do & Sparkles in the Sun!

jeannespines
13 years ago

Well, nice enough weather this week that I "finally" got my potting table re-done to how I like it ...that debate about "natural chippy vs. paint" ...so I did some of both. The potting table looked like this when I started today...a bit too chippy for my taste:

{{gwi:182344}}

So I used flat white enamel paint this time & didn't cover it completely...you can see some of the "old finish" in this pic:

{{gwi:190864}}

...and like this...added a Fall basket of my garden gourds & a lonely green pepper...added "Curly Willow" sticks in the window opening...plus that's the "grape window" view in the background:

{{gwi:190865}}

Here's a full view of the potting table now ... with Fall basket & hanging plant back in place...don't worry, after winter, it will "weather" some more:

{{gwi:190866}}

And here's the "whole vignette" of potting table, blue bottle fence & grape window:

{{gwi:190867}}

Here's a closer view of the blue bottle vignette again...I put my Boston Fern back there again...& put the wood block hanger on the ground.

{{gwi:190868}}

Beautiful Fall weather week! Thanks for lookin'! Jeanne S. And I added the original link from last month.

Here is a link that might be useful: Blue Bottle Fence Project 8.10

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County