Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
greensuzq

Plate Flowers Crafted In The Barn

greensuzq
13 years ago

Here are a few of the plate flowers made with my friends. Too many to post so will do just a few. This is just so much fun.

{{gwi:191056}}

{{gwi:191057}}

{{gwi:191058}}

{{gwi:191059}}

OK enough of this. I need to get away from here. I know you don't want to see every single one we made (12 or 13?) so this is it for now. I don't have the backs on them so I am leaving to go finish them up. Have A Great Day!

Comments (9)

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

VERY pretty! Love you combinations and colors. The green one is especially nice. Great job! Thanks for sharing your fun evening with us.

• Deb Kozuszek
    13 years ago

The first one is my favorite! The flowers on the plates are so delicate! They are all very pretty!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Looks like you had a great time! The 1st pic (green & lavendar)...very, very pretty...& like the creative flower center! TFS! Jeanne S.

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Love them all! Great job done by you and your friends!

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

I love the 1st one also, is that the center of plate or did you add the hearts? The shells make a very interesting center for the 2nd one. Nice work! TFS Jan

• deezie
    13 years ago

Hi there
    Love the plate flowers. I love this site. I never ever leave a message though for someone but I am curious about something? What kind of glue do you all use for the totems and plate flowers? must be a strong one since they all go outside? thanks
    deezie

• grandma_cindy
    13 years ago

Deezie, I use what was recommended by the others: GE II clear silicone caulking. It does hold up very well, and is easy to use. You can get it in small tubes (but costly that way if you do very many), or like I buy, the size tubes you'd put in a caulking gun when doing doors or windows.
    Try it, you'll be hooked! LOL

• greensuzq
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi All, Thanks for your input and nice comments.

Sunnyca, I added the hearts to the first plate. Just ordered some different pieces for trying mosaic and thought it matched my flower.

Deezie, I started using E6000 Glue which works great. But from the recommendation from here I have moved on to the GE II clear caulk in the gun. I get both of them at Walmart.

Have A Great Day!

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

Love them. And yes I do want to see them all!
    Some of myfriends want to come over to my house and make plate flowers too. Can't wait!
    I goint to send them your post since most of mine are glass, to give them different ideas of plates to look for.
    Kathy

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus