Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cure for the Bug Invasion

Posted by tinfoilhat AZ (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 20, 12 at 18:28

This is Magellan, 103lbs. of rompin', stompin', death, and destruction and he's always hungry. Pretty katydids with a good Burgandy wine are just an appetizer for this big guy.
Magellan

Magellan
36" tall, 35" long, and 19" wide.
Made from 2 plow shares, 4 spider gears, 1 rake head, 2 brake rotors, 4 engine connecting rods, 10 push rods, 3 misc. gears and RR pikes.
My back starts hurting every time I look at him.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cure for the Bug Invasion

I NEED HIM! lol
he is gorgeous!
great work!

o

FABULOUS

o

All I can say is RUN, KATIE, RUN!!!! WOW! I just love Magellan....DH says your "balance" work is really amazing too. Another wonderful creation tinfoil....you never cease to amaze us!

o

Every creation is even better than the one before. I just LOVE this one. 103 pounds would probably be expensive to ship. RATTS! hahaha

o

WOW ! I absolutely LOVE his feet !!! Made me LOL !

o

Wow! I'd be afraid he'd be after more than bugs!
He's a terrific guard for your cactus.
Another incredible creation.
Kathy

o

Wonder how he would do for a guard "bird" against the javelins??

o

I was missing a cat this morning and later I noticed there was a bottle of wine missing from the refrigerator in the garage. I think he's gonna be a problem if I can't train him.

o

OMG that is soooo adorable, love it!!! All the parts are cute and so go together...

o

He'd give some of these prehistoric critters we have out here a run for their money!! Cuter too! Jan

o

He's a WONDERFUL Creation. It eats cats? And worse it drinks your wine!! A good guard bird I am sure. TYFS Jlily

o

• Posted by sorie6 5 colorado (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 23, 12 at 17:47

Wow his is one big bird!! Great job. You sure have a creative mind thanks for sharing it with us!!

o

PERFECTION!!! Love him! Sounds like you better plan an "Intervention" for him tho!lol!

o

wonder if he'd keep the skunks and racoons out of my yard???
Love him!!
kathi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here