Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mary2010_gw

Totem Fever - need another cool title

mary2010
13 years ago

Hello GJ friends,

Here are two of the three projects I've been working on this week. The third is still in process so I'll post the photo at another time. I have 4 local shops that have agreed to consign pieces for me. Wish me luck!!!

Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday weekend.

{{gwi:191171}}
{{gwi:191173}}

Comments (10)

• greensuzq
    13 years ago

I am wishing you the best of luck. Your totems are really nice and I know they will sell. I have been watching to see what you have been doing. So glad you have local shops and know you will do good. Have A Great Nite. Suzq

• toomuchglass
    13 years ago

Beautiful ! Fantasy Garden Art comes to mind . I've been asked so many times "What do you use them for" ...*sigh* Maybe the word fantasy would relay that their sole puprose is to be admired .

• bverste
    13 years ago

i only wish i could find such cool pieces, I am so envious of your shops, and of your work too--such a good eye and sense of color.

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Very pretty as always! I have been keeping an eye out for the pretty pottery looking pieces like you use. I'm sure your totems will be a hit at the local stores too. Who need flowers in the garden when you have one of your colorful totems? lol

Gosh, I have the cutest pig cookie jar that I want to incorporate into a totem. I will have to find some sturdy pieces to put under her. She would look great with your funky colorful pieces.

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Very nice as usual! I went to Wal Mart & as I left, saw that the Goodwill across the street was now an outlet, well, couldn't pass that up so went over there! It was very disorganized, clothes were in piles in bins, some small collectibles, plates were 99cents each for small ones, some chipped,teapot with fruit display on front & quite small was $5.99 so not cheap at all. I spotted a bushel basket but it was like 1/4 size of full bushel so I wondered what kind of price it would be. It was $1 so I got a bargain after all. It will hang in my garage with the rest of my baskets.It's on way home from getting my allergy shot so I may stop in again after a bit maybe they will be more organized & have better selection. Jan

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

You are the queen when it comes to finding great teapots...that's for sure! These totems are great too...good luck with selling your wares!

• garden-potter
    13 years ago

Best of luck with your sales - that is exciting!! Your pieces are beautiful; you have a knack for putting the right pieces together.

• nanatricia
    13 years ago

Those are very pretty !!! I would for warn every one to not leave them out side in the winter .That pottery and ceramic wil not last in the winter .

• timbuck2
    13 years ago

Those are great and I wish you the best of luck. I was wondering what kind of glue you folks use?

• sorie6 zone 6b
    13 years ago

How about Sparkling garden sculpture?
    How about "Visions in Glass",and then under that on your tag, put:
    A reflective tower for your garden delight! the second one was given to me for idea for my glass bird baths. Sorry I can't give credit I forgot who it was. Someone here might remember!!
    Good luck on your sales. They are beautiful!!