Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Totems, totems, totems and more totems

Posted by mary2010 9 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 21, 10 at 19:52

Love everyone's posts recently. Looks like there are some busy "junkers" out there. Here are two of the latest creations. The black & white one has turned out to be quite popular. I think I need to make another one soon. Hope no one is getting tired of these.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Totems, totems, totems and more totems

Black & white 1 is very classy! The other 1 has great mix & match! I never find nice plates like those. i enjoyed seeing them! Thanks! Jan

o

I like the black and white a lot too! Very dramatic.
Kathy

o

You have quite the eye for combining colors and shapes! Love both of these!

o

Beautiful, I love your colors. You got me hooked on teapots, when I see one I always check the price. I have 6 or 7 left to make into totems or hanging them for wind chimes. Thanks for the inspiration. Have A Great Day!

o

I love them both. You really do have knack for finding great pieces and putting them together.
Frou

o

Your B&W one calls to me...beautiful pcs of glassware & pottery...love the textures & shapes & the heighth...good work, Mary! TFS! Jeanne S. (both are lovely!)

o

I like them both! I love that pretty green teapot in the top one and the more sophisticated look of the black and white totem. It's a good thing I don't come to one of your sales because I'd have a hard time deciding which totem to buy! lol

Btw, I NEVER get tired of seeing totems!

o

I'm in love --- that B&W one is totally awesome !

o

I think it's unanimous, the black & white one is a hit!! I do like how you managed to get all the pieces to coordinate in the top one though! Not as easy as it looks. Great job!

o

Gorgeous pieces of art!!! Great job of putting them together with just the right balance and the colors.....well, the colors are spectacular!!!! I cant stop looking at them!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here