Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Soda can butterfly mobile

Posted by nutmeg4061 5b (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 29, 11 at 21:01

I don't know if this has been posted here, but I wanted to share an idea I found on a blog. Pretty cute!
Michelle (frequent lurker)

Here is a link that might be useful: Soda can butterfly mobile

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Soda can butterfly mobile

that is very cute and clever. TFS. I want to find the pie tin ones so I'm going to look around at the blog.
Kathy

o

Cute idea! I've never made anything out of soda cans, but I've looked at some really cute things...thanks for sharing the link with us! And feel free to come out of lurkdom and join in...we'd love to see your creations too!

o

Thought I wrote something here! I thought it was very cute. Could use aluminum foil pie pans or just aluminum pie pans & tin snips to cut them I guess. I made dents in rabbit patterns in an aluminum pie pan years ago as a wall hanging & it worked out well. Made the design with hammer & dull nail so it didn't go through. Jan

o

Mobiles are just such cool things ...so this one is an original! Welcome out of 'lurkdom!' Hope to hear from you even more! Jeanne S.

o

Those are really cute......glad you came out of lurkdom to share that with us.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here