Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bird feeder picture

Posted by luvidaho_2010 5/6 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 30, 12 at 21:32

I mostly lurk and greatly enjoy looking at everyone's wonderful pictures and ideas. You are all very talented, and I have borrowed several ideas I have seen.

I saw a picture a month or so ago of a bird feeder made from a ring from a whiskey barrel with 2 holes drilled through it, a metal rod (smaller than re-bar I think) running through the holes, with a disc blade attached to the bottom of the rod for the bird feed. I didn't save the post so that I could show my DH, figured I could find it again. Wrong! I have searched every word combination I can think of, tried to go to the picture gallery (couldn't find it) and still haven't found the picture. I can't even remember now if it was a post or a link attached to a post.

Does anyone remember this picture, or have instructions for something similar? I would like to make one, have all the parts but DH isn't too impressed with my attempt at a drawing of what I want it to look like.:)
Thanks, Tami

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bird feeder picture

Sorry I can't help you - I don't remember seeing it and I also searched Google images for you with every word combination I could think of! Hope someone can answer your question!
Arlene

o

It was in the Summer Issue of Country Gardens Magazine on pg. 58. I tried finding it on their site and I'm sure someone can, but I didn't have any luck. It was an awesome birdfeeder....good luck in your search. Sue Whitney from Junk Market Style created it.

o

Thanks for the replies. I was sure I saw it on here but I am beginning to think it must have been a link added and I just can't find where it was posted. I might have to try making another drawing from memory and tell him to just help me make it and hope for the best! LOL
Tami

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here