Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Solar light

Posted by laurastheme (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 30, 11 at 23:48

This is my latest solar light. Finished it yesterday and posted on etsy.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Solar light

That is really cool TFS.

o

Very nice. I like that. Good luck on etsy.

Marylee

o

I LIKE IT !!!! The profile lines are just perfect . Looks more like a sculpture :)

Good Luck on Etsy !!!

o

Very pretty . Good luck!
Kathy

o

Very nice! Hope you do well! Jan

o

Great Idea and very pretty. Can't wait to see if it sells. Pls keep us posted

o

Very nice......lighting the way in style! Hope you do good on etsy

o

I cannot wait to try one of these - beautiful!

o

Wonder why Photo Bucket deletes pictures so fast. This post is less than a monh old and the pic is gone. Durn!

o

It's on etsy.com-her solar lights are NEAT!

o

If you move a pic in Photobucket after you've posted it here, you break the link...so she may have moved it or deleted it.

o

I clicked on the notice and went to Laura's album on Photobucket and the solar lights were there.

Marylee

o

I don't think I deleted it from photobucket and don't remember moving it. Weird! You can see all my items on etsy.com/shop/recycleroom

I wish we could post photos on here the way we do on other sites like etsy and ebay....just click on the photos in my docs and upload.

o

That is really cute. If any of you are planning to make some garden accents using solar lights Walmart has a great sale. I found them yesterday for .75 each. It was their 2.99 lights. Just do not look for them in my area. They had 10 and I brought them all. LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here