Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The Foot of Carlos O'Brien (Halloween)

Posted by tinfoilhat AZ (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 20, 10 at 1:56

This is a permanent fixture in my yard but I thought Halloween would be a good time to post it.

Here lies the foot of Carlos O'Brien, dynamite fisherman and Sangria wine lover.

Yard Art,Whimsical

All I found of him after a night fishing trip was his foot. I buried it here at the pond he loved and fished. I have seen his ghost wandering the pond at night in search of his missing foot. The next day my wife finds empty Sangria bottles around the pond, gives me the look, and says the ghost of Carlos O'Brien must have paid us a visit last night.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The Foot of Carlos O'Brien (Halloween)

Very Halloween appropriate!

o

That is too cute. Funny how those bottles just appear.
Frou

o

Soooo, the dynamite is his "fishing tools"?!!??LOL!

o

Very cool!! Leave him a note & tell him to leave you some fish! You can make a bottle tree & wall around the area if he keeps leaving bottles! LOL Jan

o

Gotta love Sangria! A man after my own heart. Love the cowboy boot with flowers in it. Is the fire hydrant a memorial for someone else?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here