Photobucket

Solar light
Photobucket

Bird bath
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 3 new items

Laura, Your solar lights and birdbath are beautiful. I can just imagine how pretty it looks at night. I think I will try this next year. Thank you so much for sharing.

MaryLee

o

Very pretty!
Kathy

o

Wow, very nice! I've been playing around with solar lights for a while now but haven't really completed one. Now that I see yours I think I'll finish one. Maybe in time for my craft fair. Love the birdbath too.
Marilyn

o

Wow, these are really nice. The first solar light is very elegant looking!

o

My! These are pretty, too. It looks like an offshoot of the totems. They could be both totems and solar lights.

So many projects so little time. Enjoy! JLily

o

Very pretty. Nice color combinations

o

what is used for the bottom of the 1st solar light? Is it a square plate?

o

I bet the solar lights are gorgeous when lit! Love that big green plate for the birdbath. All very pretty!

o

Beautiful! Elegant solar lights & birdbath has nice lines! TFS Jan

o

That 1st one is exceptional! So unique ...the shapes & size of the pcs you chose... plus the color combo are lovely! Bet it will be very pretty at night! Jeanne S.

o

Pixie - It's a square flat candle holder. I love doing these. I have 2 on my front porch and have sold 2 so far.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here