Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My big chicken

DELIGHTFUL!

o

He is wonderful...reminds me of the Corn Flakes chicken...looks SO happy!

o

I Love him........especially since I have a rooster collection! Gotta ask.....what is head and the white areas on his body made of? The white is very interesting and so stratigically placed......don't know how you can keep creating such works of art

o

The head was a ring from an automatic transmission, the comb is made with garage-door hinges,the eye is a big old washer, the beak and those white areas were cut from scrap sheet metal, all the rest is rebar.

I don't remember where I saw this chicken but it was stuck in my brain until I made it go to the yard.

Robert

o

One big critter! 1st thought was "might get good TV reception using him" 2nd impression," he's big, he's not going anywhere" is he cemented in? Looks very heavy! You sure won't have any trouble finding your place if you can see him from the road,he may become a community landmark! Jan

o

Too cute. I love this chicken, you are so creative. You must really love putting your creations together. They are great to see.

o

I LOVE her!

o

Foghorn Leghorn has escaped the cartoons! That one might scare my neighbors. lol Great creation, Robert!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here