Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
concretenprimroses_gw

I didn't let the Lexel cure long enough...

concretenprimroses
12 years ago

Two of the flowers I have hanging on the fence lost a part. Both are ones that I really want Lexel for the clearness. So I decided I'm just going to sell at the the sale in someone's home on Dec. 3 with my geii flowers, and probably skip the other Christmas fair(s). I was a little overwhelmed trying to think of how to fit displays into tiny spaces and light the flowers so they would sparkle. I really need more time to think about it. I'll let the lexel ones cure in the house for a few more weeks. Then I'll hang them up outside for the winter, so I can be confident about them in the spring. I think I would prefer outdoor fairs also.

Just hope I don't get company anytime soon since they are now all over the bed and floor in the spare room!

They will probably sell better in the spring anyway.

Course I could always try to make 50 or so more with ge ii between now and Christmas...

lol

Kathy

Comments (2)

• kim546
    12 years ago

I had a lexel pf come apart just recently.Thanks for your update. It sounds like your making a good decision about doing the fairs. Keep up the good work :) Kim

• mad_about_mickey
    12 years ago

I advertise my flowers and teacups on a local Facebook page. Yesterday a woman came and purchased $96.00 worth of things. Hubby says, "hmm, do we need to go look for more stuff?" Guess that made him a believer.I found that the easiest way to keep the items at home is to give each item a number and log them in a book. When I take photos of them,and post them then the customer has an idea of what she wants by the # on the piece. The pieces are packed in boxes that have the #s written on the outside. so I can easily find what flower the customer may like. Yesterday this woman was interested in two pieces I had posted and she liked others more and didn't purchase the two she came for. Now today, I will be shopping for more 'stuff' !
    There never seem to be many inside sales down here, and right now it is windy outside all the time. The pieces look so much better outside though.

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH