Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by oldrustybucket (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 26, 11 at 9:23

It has been somewhat of a struggle for us this year to say the least...but, considering HD lost his job and was forced into retirement, then 2 months later fell and has since had 4 major surgeries and could not draw his unemployment due to injuries when he was not able to actively seek employment ...then my job was relocated one week after he lost his job, now my unemployment funds are exhausted ... but, too much doom and gloom, right? I just wanna share some good news....TODAY I HAVE MADE MY LAST CAR PAYMENT! Help me pray that it continues to give good service for a long time....we need it to get to Physical Therapy for a few more months! Have a good day!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on paying off your car. I hope the health and job problems get better soon too.

I need to get a new job in January. I've never felt worried about getting hired SOMEWHERE before, even if not my ideal. But now at my age and hearing about others experiences, I'm concerned.

We have a conversations side of this forum for personal non-garden junk subjects. Look at the top of the forum listing and you will see the word Conversations. You can keep us posted on how things are going there.

Good luck,
Kathy

o

Glad something went right for you! Nice to know they can't repossess your car at least. Hope HD gets well soon & you get a good job. So much stress!! It's got to get better soon! Best of luck & some prayers cause you sure could use some that things will turn around for our folks!! Jan

o

All kinds of Good Luck to you.

o

...sending you a

...good thoughts coming your way! Jeanne S.

o

If he qualified for unemployment wouldn't the state disability take over? When my husband was injured while on unemployment here in NY he qualified for state disability as he could not look for work.

o

Ya! I NEEDED to hear some good news...I have just had a BOMB hit me in the way of Hubby confessed a tidbit to me and I feel shellshocked so good news helps me to see that this too shall pass! Thank You for sharing! Jane

o

SOOOOO Happy for your good news! It feels wonderful to pay off a big bill like that and it's even better for you and your DH! I'll be sending good wishes and prayers your way in hopes that this year will hold better things for both of you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here