Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
concretenprimroses_gw

Not all calk guns are created equal...

concretenprimroses
12 years ago

When I first started using a calk gun to put my flowers together instead of a tube of geii, I went to the cellar and grabbed one of dh's several guns that he keeps on a shelf. After making a bunch, my hand was a little sore but I figured that was the price of efficiency. Well I kept using the same calk gun until one day I couldn't find it. The only one I could find was a plastic one that I assumed was not as good.

Was I ever wrong! It is the best! With just a little pressure the calk comes out in a perfect bead, totally controlled and no pain in the hand. Its amazing and I will never use another.

It is yellow plastic tube holder with a black plastic handle and trigger. The words "Ergo Tech Series" and a patent number are on the black part and "Dripless" on the yellow part.

Beg borrow or buy one if you are a totem or plate flower maker and your current calk gun is hard on your hand. Dh isn't sure where he got it. His comment when I pointed out my discovery was "Oh yeah that's the good one."

Maybe Sherwin Wms he thought.

Kathy

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor