Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can you stand more totems?

WOW! Excellent! Some look like "Little Ladies" - cute:)

o

They are gorgeous !!!! I had to laugh -- I have a bunch of the same pieces of glass that you do :)

o

You HAVE been busy! They look great!

o

Beautiful! Are they at a sale? I see there are prices. If so how did you do and what kind of sale?
Kathy

o

I put them out at my garage sale, and no, none sold. I have a craft show Oct 15, but dont see them selling then either. Hopefully a spring show will be the key. In the meantime, they're fun to make LOL

o

Your totems are lovely! I like them all. The lady in the center is really cute with her pearls.

Marylee

o

Darling. I've been going to make a lady but forgot how they looked. I needed a pic. thanks.
You've done a great job.

o

The "lady" is supposed to have eyelashes too, just never got that far LOL And maybe a feather attached to the side of her hat? :-)

o

Very nice, I like the ones with blue, aqua or purple best! People are wanting bargains at yard sales so I find best to keep boutique items away from garage/yard sales. People are probably thinking about the holidays this time of year but might help to make a cute sign or 2 that says "Think Spring" "Wishing for Spring" or "Gardening Dreams" And sign saying they make nice "Holiday gifts for "hard to buy for folks"! That might spur some sales! Good Luck! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here