Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loriey_gw

New Mason Jar Idea

loriey
12 years ago

Was at a craft show this week-end and a lady had the coolest idea on what to do with mason jars. She had solar lid light screwed on the mason jar and filled the jar half full of glass marbles. Thought this was a great idea to share to all. Just think of all the stuff you could put inside the jars and how beautiful it would look. Hope everyone likes this idea.

Comments (5)

• concretenprimroses
    12 years ago

Im having a hard time pictureing it. I'm not sure what a solar lid light is.
    Kathy

• toomuchglass
    12 years ago

I can't picture it either. The solar piece needs to be in the sun. Can you go into more detail ? Thanks !!

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Kirk posted the link below about using Mason jars & solar lights ...they are really cool ...I made a one jar light & it's worked for over a year outside on the patio.

Maybe this link will help. Jeanne S.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cool Chandelier (posted by Kirk)

• toomuchglass
    12 years ago

Now I get it !!!! THere's definately ALOT of possibilities there. Thanks Jeannespines !!

• loriey
    Original Author
    12 years ago

The only place I have been able to find the solar lid lights are on ebay. They sell for about $11 each. I just put in an order for four of them. Going to use them for xmas gifts this year. Was thinking of putting in small xmas balls.

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!