Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marlene_kindred

Secret Santa Guidelines

Marlene Kindred
13 years ago

Good morning junkers!

I thought it would be a good idea to give you some guidelines with regard to our Secret Santa exchange. First of all, remember to send me an email with your full name, address and GJ name in it letting me know that you want to participate by November 5th! You must have posted on the Garden junk site order to participate in the Christmas exchange. The spending limit for this year is $15. Please try not go exceed that amount...free items are find, homemade items are fine too. Remember that it will most likely cost more to mail your package than it cost for the contents (I was amazed at that my first year!). After I send you your SS recipient, please have your package in the mail no later than December 10th as that should insure Christmas delivery. I will start a post closer to Christmas so you can post your gifts there. And, remember to acknowledge to your sender that you received your gift....we junkers worry whether our packages arrived safely. As I think of other things, I will add to this post!

Happy Shopping! Our list of participants is growing slowly, so remind your GJ friends to sign up....this is always a lot of FUN!

~Marlene

Comments (7)

Sponsored
WellCraft Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars61 Reviews
Virginia’s Full Service Design-Build Remodeling Company