Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone here in nyc area li, nj, ct?

Posted by dmcn z7 Queens, NY (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 8, 10 at 11:16

I need to get rid of my collection of garden junk materials. I've come to the realization that I'm never going to get to these projects and frankly I've lost interest. I'd need some time to pull out the boxes of stuff but from memory I know there are spindles, flat marbles, various glassware, wooden beads, light globes and other round things, old baking pans for cement forms...you know garden junk stuff lol.

All for free, of course. Just want it to go to someone who will use it. It'll be worth the trip.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone here in nyc area li, nj, ct?

I wish you lived closer ! Dang it ! (I'm in WI )

o

Toomuchglass, maybe we need to take a road trip to NY? he-he I wish you lived closer too, dmcn! It sounds like you have some great goodies. I hope there are some folks here who live closer and can take advantage of your generosity!

o

I hope someone takes you up on your offer! I live in Queens too, but will be probably be moving out of state sometime next year. I need to get rid of lots of stuff too!

o

I sent you a message but don't know if it arrived or not..
I have a son in Queens..
I'd like to know if you'd consider 'flat rate shipping', cuz I'd sure like to pay for such cool things.
I'm working on a funny garden art bird..
he's made with plywood and a steel band. that makes his head wobbly and it's a riot to see the bird with his neck all weirded out, in the least bit of breeze.

anyway, please let me know..
I have a couple things going and would love some embellishments.
just toss an email to me, if you'd like.

Becky ;(*_*);

o

• Posted by dmcn z7 Queens, NY (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 11, 10 at 9:06

Hmm replies did not go to my email...just checked to make sure my current email was associated with my GW acct and it is. Oh well I'll just check in here.

@ceecjjj- It sounds like we should get together and REALLY make it worth someone's day for a road trip.

@Becky- Even the large size flat rate box is no where near big enough to fit this stuff, sorry. Your bird sounds cool.

o

What a nice offer. I am in NH and haven't been to NYC for several years. I already have too much stuff. Gotta use what I have I'm telling myself. I know we've got at least one other member who posts here from NY. Hope she sees this. Meanwhile, I'll try to remember who it is.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here