Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Flea Market Plantstands Found

Posted by garden-potter OH (shabbygardencreations@gmail.com) on
Mon, Oct 11, 10 at 13:43

I was lucky enough to find a couple of nice plantstands at the flea market yesterday. The scrolly one on the right is actually a light green color; very vintage looking. At $7/each, I just had to have them. (The black one isn't crooked; must be my driveway.)
(Trying to upload the picture but if it doesn't work, please look at them with my bloglink. I'll get this figured out some day! Tried again but my picture is too big; need to figure out resizing; sorry!)

Image link: Flea Market Plantstands Found (30 k)

Here is a link that might be useful: Shabby Garden Creations

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Flea Market Plantstands Found

Hey it did work! But I'll make it bigger next time. Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Shabby Garden Creations

o

VERY cool! And what a deal at $7...they would have come home with me too!

o

Those cost a lot more than $7 new! I bet they will look gorgeous with plants. Keep us updated on what you do with them! Love your little necklaces too on your blog.

o

Very nice & should be great fun to decorate up for porch or garden! I like the necklaces too! They came out great! Jan

o

What a bargain. Those are great.
Kathy

o

Those are great. I love curlicue wire stuff. I especially like that one on the right. Kinda looks like it could make a good gardengal.

o

I love those!! What a bargain too!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here