Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A wizard totem

Posted by r_murray 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 7, 10 at 13:51

Or a (good)witch or Pinocchio's blue faerie.
This assemblage used: a blue votive candle holder (wire removed), an apothecary jar lid, a table lamp crystal, a wood base, and an empty 1999 Volxheimer Rheingrufenstein (white Wine) bottle. Total TS cost $2.50.
> >
> Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A wizard totem

Your endless creativity just blows me away! A witch...no less & such a "lovely" witch, at that! ...she should be on a tarot card! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Love him/her!

o

Cute!

o

Robert, this is definitly one of my favs. Whimsical but also beautiful!

o

Robert,
Wonderful witch. And in my favorite color! I have been a longtime collector of blue glass and have never seen this wine bottle. I will be on the lookout.
Jeanne

o

You are awesome Robert! LOVE this one...color is beautiful!! Who would have thought that a wine bottle could be part of something so pretty!

o

That is adorable, and perfect for the season of witches and wizards. Very creative.
Frou

o

I love it!

Pam

o

LOVE it Robert! Good Job! I too am a cobalt blue addict and have never seen such a great bottle!!! Wowzers! Great Totem!

o

Fantastic!
And I love the idea of a junkers tarot, lol.
Kathy

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 12, 10 at 20:08

Great job. Love it!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here