Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
chickenwire ghost dresses for halloween and other times

Posted by garden2garden z8 FL (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 20, 13 at 14:59

I just love these. Wish I had the energy to make some, I'd leave them in the junk garden all the time.
I've seen them at several different places on the web so I'm giving a link to a general google search for them and I'll leave it to you to follow different links for details if you want to.

Here is a link that might be useful: chickenwire ghost dress

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: chickenwire ghost dresses for halloween and other times

They are really cool, aren't they? Someone on her has a similar type thing that she plants the skirt in flowers....I think it is actually a dress form, but it's VERY cool!

o

Yep, I remember that one Marlene, I think it is actually on one of those google links if you look far enough pages back. I remember when she posted she said she just threw it together out of an old fence (or some such words) and it was SO beautiful, lol, I couldn't have "threw it together" in a hundred years if I tried.

o

What keeps them from blowing over?

o

To keep them from blowing over you can use
"staples" made from coat hangers to push into
the ground. I actually bought a pack from
Menards once.
Unfortunately, my Menard
days are over since there are none in my area.
That was usually the first place we went when
we got to Indiana.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here