Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Before there was Frankenweenie there was...

Posted by tinfoilhat AZ (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 31, 12 at 15:18

Arf Vader!!!

Arf Vader, My wife has been at me to buy a dachshund. I really didn't want a dog digging up yard and leaving little piles around so I built her this. His working name as I was building him was Fritz but after I welded on his ears he became Arf Vader. She still hasn't seen the humor in it and I'm still in the dog house.

My wife has been at me to buy a dachshund. I really didn't want a dog digging up yard and leaving little piles around so I built her this. His working name as I was building and talking to him was Fritz but after I welded on his ears he became Arf Vader. She still hasn't seen the humor in it and I'm still in the dog house.
Arf Vader, My wife has been at me to buy a dachshund. I really didn't want a dog digging up yard and leaving little piles around so I built her this. His working name as I was building and talking to him was Fritz but after I welded his ears on he became Arf Vader. She still hasn't seen the humor in it and I'm still in the dog house.
43" from the tip of his nose to the tip of his tail.
Arf Vader, My wife has been at me to buy a dachshund. I really didn't want a dog digging up yard and leaving little piles around so I built her this. His working name as I was building him was Fritz but after I welded his ears on he became Arf Vader. She still hasn't seen the humor in it and I'm still in the dog house. 43
And I was wrong about not leaving piles in the yard. Every time he lifts his exhaust flap he leaves behind a little pile of scrap metal.
Arf Vader, My wife has been at me to buy a dachshund. I really didn't want a dog digging up yard and leaving little piles around so I built her this. I thought a metal dog wouldn't leave piles in the yard but I was wrong. When he lifts his exhaust flapper he leaves behind little piles of scrap metal.  She still hasn't seen the humor in this and I'm still in the dog house.

I made this years ago but I thought today would be a good day to drag him out.

Happy Halloween!!

Hope those of you that were in the path of Sandy are safe and those of you blanketed in snowed are warm.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Before there was Frankenweenie there was...

I love Arf Vader. He is awesome.

o

He's a cutie!

o

YOU are too funny tinfoil! LOVE Arf Vader and I especially like the "piles" he leaves around. At least he's being helpful with other creations.

o

OMG -- I would LOVE that in my yard !!! Good thing you dont sell your stuff , I'd go broke buying it all !!!

o

Sooo Funny!!! I am owned by two poop machines that hubby calls The Punt Dogs!

o

A classic ...just like the movie! Arf Vader ...yes, his face (after adding those ears as you say) fits ...definitely from 'the Dark Side!' Hope you have a pooper scooper nearby! LOL! TFS, tinfoil! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here