Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ghost

Posted by oldcrafty 8 (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 18, 13 at 15:29

photo DSC_4901-1.jpg

A ceiling fan light shade, a black saucer and a little black paint. Add a battery powered candle and wa-la a cute little ghost!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ghost

Now why didn't I think of that?! I have several of those light shades that I use for glass flowers.

o

Aren't you clever!! TFS

o

That is really clever. Good job!

o

I was going to make it last year, still have time! I have the shade & a black plate so all I have to do is paint on the face!! Have the battery light too!! Thanks for pic.!! It's just so cute! Jan

o

Well now, that IS cute!

o
RE: Ghost-painting

Well, 1st time I tried painting something off web. I want to take it to show club so am painting it as I look at this need to go over the black 1 more time as my black is quite thin. Then will have to dry some before I put the whites of eyes on. Sure glad you posted this or I wouldn't have gotten it done!! Jan

o

So cute! I love this idea.

o

Don't know what happened to my post!
Came back today to see what else was here.
Glad Sunnyca did one. Like her, I have all the 'parts'
but have had no time to make it.
Been so busy with getting things ready to
have my Commercial convection oven delivered
(had to clean out one old garage, to put all the things
in, to have space where I wanted to put the oven).
I AM a packrat (hoarder?) and yard sale addict
Will post on the conversations side when I get the oven.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here