Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paulette19_gw

paulette19
13 years ago

I just joined and I can't imagine a greater web site to be on. I love all the great ideas I've seen. What a bunch of talented people. I have such a huge collection of future " garden junk" and as soon as I learn how, I'll be posting pictures.

Thanks paulette19

Comments (14)

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Welcome Paulette! Glad to have you join us in the junkyard! We have lots of fun around here and can't wait to see your projects and even your stashes of cool junk! Let us know if we can help you get acquainted with the projects around here.

• grandma_cindy
    13 years ago

A big welcome to you from oHIo!

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Welcome to a fantastic forum, Paulette! I can't wait to see the ideas you come up with. Folks around here sure know how to think outside the box.

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Welcome aboard our GJ forum! Lots of great recycling ideas here & would love to see yours & your junk!! Most of the time somebody can come up with something you can make out of it! Jan

• nonacook
    13 years ago

I am glad you found us!!!
    We have a wonderful group of folks here
    who love to share their ideas.
    Hope to see you often.
    Also visit the conversations side, and
    learn about the 'other side' of our lives.
    See top of main page-Switch to conversations.

• paulette19
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks for all the welcomes. I feel like one of the gang already.

• rock_oak_deer
    13 years ago

Welcome from a fellow Texan!

So glad you are going to join in the GJ fun.

To post pictures you need to open an account on a hosting site like Photobucket and load in your pictures. Then copy and paste the html link from the "share" menu. Go ahead and give it a try and let us know if you need more info. There's instructions around somewhere and a tech help forum on GW too.

Posting pics is a requirement, 'cause just describing your projects is definitely not in the rules! :-)

• greensuzq
    13 years ago

Just wanted to say welcome. I recently joined and have really enjoyed everyone's input. So much creativity and kindness here.

• paulette19
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Since I'm a new member and going to do the secret santa, I guess I'd better tell you a little about me. I'm a country girl from Texas( HOT) that loves to garden and take things somebody else thinks of as trash and make it into something new. I love birds and have numerous birdhouses. I also love windchimes and and anything to do with nature. I've recently started doing mosaics and have collected quite a few dishes. Never have too many. I also read a lot( mostly scary books.)

• nanatricia
    13 years ago

Hi!! from Ce TX welcome !!!

• laurastheme
    13 years ago

Welcome, Paulette, but a word of warning. This site and 'garden junkin' can be addictive!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Welcome, paulette! Lookin' forward to seeing some pics of your projects! You sound like my kind of GJer...LOL! ...love birdhouses, recycling & rustic, too! My GJ season is winding down for winter...but hope to create some fun "stuff" anyway. Jeanne S.

• paulette19
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I see what " laurastheme" meant by this being addictive.I try to check back everyday to see whats new. Been trying to orginize my craft room. Where did I get all this stuff!!! I even found some things I forgot I had. Well as soon as I learn to post pictures, you'll see what I mean.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

For any new members, we have "Inspiration" albums on Photobucket loaded with ideas. There are around a thousand photos, in albums separated by subject to make it easier to find things.

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: our GJ albums

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!