Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
a conglomeration of junk fall things

Posted by garden2garden z8 FL (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 20, 13 at 15:55

just happened to come through here with the camera in my hand. this is the table in the room where my woodstove, kitchen stove, back porch are, I spend a lot of time here, and as a result a lot of stuff winds up here . this is a statue I bought at a thrift store. put her out in the garden, within one day, her head fell off, (lol, lesson learned, if it seems too cheap, there is probably a reason) but I love her none the less. some painted pine cones left over from previous years. grape vine wreath, dried corn, dried sunflowers, dogwood berries from my garden.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: a conglomeration of junk fall things

Haha! Well, you're all ready for Halloween...you have your own Legend of Sleepy Hollow going on there! Love the little pumpkin carriage!

o

lol the legend of the headless reading angel.

the pumpkin carriage a flea mkt find from years ago, 10 cents, off season! (it has a place for a candle in the middle) I bring it out every fall.

Looking at the pic again, I guess I should have took time to arrange things, so y'all could see them better. One of those spur of the moment things. :) Welcome to my world.

o

Nice cat, bet he's glad you didn't spray him black!! I like the carriage & the antique lamps!! Looks like sunflowers with all their seeds on them on the dish. TFS Jan

o

Ya got some wonderful "junk" !!!

o

Great arrangement!

o

Great stuff!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here