Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wire teapot totem.

Posted by doodys 9 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 18, 10 at 20:51

this totem was made using the base of a lamp,yellow vase, another glass part of an old,what I assume,was a 70's lamp bought from the GW.I topped it off with this wire teapot I had saved for the right project to come along.The metal flowers in the vase came off another broken lamp in the dumper.The glass was broken but still salvage the flowers off it. Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wire teapot totem.

How cool! I love it. Love your vision.

o

It all works well together! Love the teapot of metal & looks great with the amber glass! Neat flowers inside it too! Jan

o

Looks cool...love the wire teapot...great idea!

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 19, 10 at 19:52

I love it!! What a great idea. I've never thought of doing that on the top. Thanks for the idea. I'll be looking for wire teapots!! I love it with the amber. You have a good eye. tfs.

o

I love things inside of things on totems! Great save on all the parts and they look so great together!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here