Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Additional Clarification for the Secret Santa Exchange

Posted by marlene_2008 7 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 21, 10 at 21:27

Hello all~

First, I wanted to let everyone know that Garden Web is having problems linking to my email from the "my page", so if you don't hear back from me in pretty short order after sending me an email, please email me directly at either of the addresses below:

mkindred@umw.edu
kindreds3@gmail.com

And, for clarification, you do not need to hand make your item or items for the exchange. You are free to buy the items at Thrift stores, junk shops, craft stores, send free items, handmade items, whatever you feel would make a garden junker happy!! So, be creative! You can send one item or dozens...whatever you can do for $15.00. Last year, my sender sent me a HUGE box full of goodies! It was such a blast opening it...I had bought items as well as handmade items.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Since this is my first year as coordinator, I'm learning as well.

Remember that the deadline to sign up is November 5th, so get those fingers typing!

Happy Junking!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Additional Clarification for the Secret Santa Exchange

I sent my email.Thanks Marlene.I know it's a big job.I have really loved the SS exchange.It brings the little kids in me back.LOL.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here